Sunday, April 26, 2009

Avery and cousins



Baby Avery, my niece, Phillip and Desi's little one . We have had her at our house 3 nights thus far. this last time I was able to see more of her personality. she is a smart little girl who i am sure will thrive with the wonderful parents she has. She was quite interested in this pooh phone that Liams nana got for him, it lights up and does all sorts of things. I so enjoy seeing her interact with my boys as well. I have been longing for the boys to have a strong connection with their other cousins in Stayton Oregon so i want them to have a sense of family here with Avery. Growing up my sister and i had cousins but we didnt exactly feel like family with any of them. there wasnt a strong bond with either side of the family. I see my sister and i both trying to give our childern what we lacked growing up with our cousins. It is so nice to be able to make those choices and to have christian relatives to enable such friendships to grow. God is good to have blessed Dee, my sister, and I with opportunities for such strong families to be a part of.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Great pics! I know what you mean about cousins ... my brothers both live in Oregon, too. I wish my kids were able to be with their cousins more.